My contact details
For the purposes of this privacy notice, Emma Monaghan is the data controller.
What type of information I have
I currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts (for example, name and contact details)
How I get the information and why I have it
The personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enquire about the services I provide
- To schedule a conversation with me
- To enter into an agreement to work together, for me to provide you with my services
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
What I do with the information I have
I use the information that you have given me in order to:
- Respond to your enquiry about my services
- Schedule a conversation
- Enter into a contract to work together
I do not share this information with any third parties
How I store your information
Your information is securely stored on a Google Sheets document on my password protected laptop (and in the cloud). Your emails to me will remain in my Googlemail account.
I keep your name and email address for 7 years, for tax and insurance purposes. I will then delete your data from my Googlemail account and from the Google Sheets document.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information
- Your right of rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
- You right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07724 742265 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113